I've got a lot going on today, but I did want to pass on this must-read article about Herman Cain's "seven biggest foreign policy blunders," compliments of PBS's Need to Know.
This guy makes W. and Palin sound like foreign policy brainiacs. Even if you give him a pass on the sexual harrassment thing (which I most definitely do not), the idea of Cain being our head honcho is, well, a really bad one.
Here is the list itself, but be sure to read the details, too.
1. Cain worries that China is developing nuclear weapons – 40 years after China’s first nuclear test
2. Cain says he would negotiate with terrorists (then immediately takes it back)
3. Cain says a missile defense system would have stopped Iranian assassination plot
4. Cain questions the existence of the Palestinian people
5. Cain doesn’t know what the Palestinian “right of return” is
6. Cain doesn’t know that the government targeted a U.S. citizen for assassination (then flip flops on whether it’s okay)
7. Cain doesn’t care who the president of Uzbekistan is.
And this guy wants to be our president.