Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Subversive Librarian, Whining.

Now, leaving a comment is easier than ever!


Here's the thing: I know you're out there, I can hear you breathing. I know you're reading my modest little blog and I adore you for it!

But gosh, it would be nice to get more comments. Without them, I get all insecure, and it's not pretty. Not pretty at all.

So, I tried to leave myself a comment the other day and guess what I discovered: it was a big pain in the ass. Maybe that's why, I thought to myself. So I've changed the settings to make things easier. Hopefully that was problem, and hopefully I've fixed it.

Of course, it could also be because I don't leave many comments for other bloggers, either. Like, you know, karma, man.

If that's not it, well, I'll just cry. Just cry, and cry, and cry.

So please, think about just leaving a little comment now and then, so I don't cry myself to sleep every night and end up with gooey snot all over my pillow and stuck in my hair.

Oh. And God bless us, everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Karma may be part of it. If I comment and comment and the blog owner never comments back or visits (stat counter anyone?) then I pretty much put the kabosh on their blog. But, you're interesting, so I continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough, Kristin. I'll do something about that, because your blogs are interesting, too. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and read your posts all the time, Snothead! I will comment more often and, yes, you made it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez. Fine. Here's your freaking comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mage here reading backwards and telling you this is now easy. I don't get many comments on my blogspot blog, but I have a mirror blog on Open Diary where I get about 20 a day. I feel cheated with less. Oh, selfish, self centered me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a comment. I'm pretty sure it is.

    *pokes it with a stick*

    I think it's a comment. Thanks for yours, on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison2:48 PM

    Hey Subversive Librarian! I'm new here... just came by via jenn and erika's blog over there at 'begayaboutit.wordpress.com' I stopped by because you left a comment there, and I saw your screen name and thought it was cool. There's something so appealing about the thought of a subversive librarian. I hope you really are one.
    Anyhow, I like your writing style, I like your topics of discussion, and I even like it when you whine, because at least you accompany it with a picture of a woman with a cake. I find women with cakes also very appealing.
    Hope this comment finds you well.

    ReplyDelete