Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Oh, Exodus...


UPDATE: I was able to get the picture uploaded this morning. Enjoy!

Show's over. Back to reality (quick note: the show went well, except that I forgot the words Sunday night. Ouch. A couple people said they didn't notice... Ok, I suppose "uh, hmmm, uh, duh, sections of the heart" -- sung while drooling -- could have been mistaken for the real words...). Turned out fine, though, and a good time was had by all.

Anyway, reality.

Poor, abused Exodus. They're all bent out of shape because a while back a clever blogger (wish I'd thought of it!) posted a parody of Exodus's billboards on his website. They're demanding that he remove it for copyright violation. But copyright law allows "fair use" of someone else's copyrighted work, including use in parody. Hence, Exodus' argument is, in technical lawyer-talk, seriously lame-o.

Just to bait Exodus (notice how many times I'm using their name in this posting?), I'm posting Justin's wonderful picture.

2 comments:

  1. Thos places are pure evil and that image is wonderful. I told him so.

    Glad you had fun and I bet nobody noticed the missing lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I noticed on their website it says "targeting individuals unhappy with homosexuality". sounds like the next rendition of "The Most Dangerous Game". I'll keep my life, thank you.

    ReplyDelete